Good Morning,

Please see exciting news from CMS.

On June 30th, CMS emailed 7.5 million beneficiaries who have signed up for MyMedicare.gov accounts and who are not already in a Medicare Savings Program. Based on CMS data, almost 30% of those beneficiaries opened the email. Hopefully some of them will follow through and benefit from MSP enrollment.

I have asked if there is any way to tell what states the 7.5 million reside. They are looking into it.

Leslie

Leslie Fried, J.D.

Senior Director, Center for Benefits Access

Office: 571.527.3992

xxxxxx@ncoa.org

National Council on Aging

Improving the lives of millions of older adults

251 18th Street South, Suite 500

Arlington, VA 22202

ncoa.org | @NCOAging

Help older adults stay healthy: Support the NCOA COVID-19 Community Response Fund