Wanted to flag our upcoming conference, in case you didn’t receive this email.

NCOA’s Center for Benefits Access is going to be incorporating our national benefits enrollment conference into this broader event, in collaboration with our Center for Healthy Aging and National Institute of Senior Centers. We’re excited to be able to offer a wider range of sessions and networking opportunities, which will enable you to not only learn more about benefits access, but also additional partners in your community and state serving older adults.

We will be in touch in the coming weeks and months about the event, but in the meantime, please mark these dates on your calendar!

Brandy Bauer

Associate Director, Center for Benefits Access

Office: 571-527-3911

brandy.bauer@ncoa.org

National Council on Aging

Improving the lives of millions of older adults, especially those who are struggling

251 18th Street South, Suite 500

Arlington, VA 22202

ncoa.org | @NCOAging